Brawling has never been more beautiful! The long-awaited sequel to the smash hit action-platformer is here: Guacamelee! 2 brings luchador Juan Aguacate out of retirement for a stunning new Metroidvania-style adventure.
Explore a huge, hand-crafted world inspired by Mexican culture and folklore, filled with sassy new villains and weirdos (and a few old friends!). Learn a deep repertoire of bone-crunching moves to fend off the skeletal hordes and overcome a multitude of platforming challenges.
…and who said anything about a Chicken Illuminati? Certainly not us!
- New moves like Eagle Boost, Pollo Shot and more add to Juan’s arsenal of combat and platforming abilities.
- New powers for Juan’s chicken form! Ridiculous chicken-based platforming, combat and exploration. More chicken than you’ll be able to handle (probably).
- An epic adventure through the worlds of the living and the dead, across rifts in time and space — more gorgeous than ever thanks to a fancy new rendering engine.
- Bigger maps, twice as many enemy types as the first game, and a roster of eccentric new bosses.
- Discover “trainers” from around the world, defeat their challenges, and upgrade your abilities.
- Soundtrack featuring new music from the composers of the original Guacamelee! OST, plus tracks from special guests Mariachi Entertainment System!
- Drop-in / drop-out 4-player local co-op through the entire story.
- OS: Windows 10, 8, 7
- Processor: 2 Ghz+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 5.0 (DX11 support required), 2 GB available graphics memory
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Supports Xbox 360 Controller and other XInput-compatible controllers
There are no reviews yet.