The year is 1995, in an alternate history version of Finland. Bob, a hermit and an American who has moved to Finland, lives in a backwater cabin by himself. One night he is attacked by a hideous dog-like mutant. Now he must find out what is going on, and discover the reason behind the outbreak.
- Unique story and characters: While the game has a basic premise of mutant invasion, it also features a story with real depth and complexity.
- Top-down action: Combat and exploration are the heart of this game. You kill monsters, gain loot and eat food to heal yourself. We wanted to make the combat fun and approachable.
- Player choice matters: Your actions and choices affect the how the story plays out. The game can be described as an immersive sim from a top-down perspective.
- Hand-crafted world: All the level backgrounds are unique, and the main character is completely hand-animated. We wanted to achieve a high level of polish with the art.
For all the players looking for new releases from GameRealmMadness – ENEMY REMAINS is a punishing and action-packed continuation to Kalaban, with all new frights, foes and horrors. Available now on Steam Early Access!
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
This Game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: General Mature Content
- OS: Windows 10, 8.x, 7, Vista, XP
- Processor: 1 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB graphics card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB graphics card
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space