As the various characters encountered across Ashworld are recruited to the player’s cause, the player can then move them around the lands, having them performing a variety of activities, such as hiring mercenaries, buying goods and provisions, and attacking hostile forces. The lands of Ashworld contain many places of interest – especially noteworthy are various temples, from those occupied by servants of wizards’ orders which provide magic services, to ancient abandoned ruins where valuable magic items can be found. Outside the territories where humans reside other races live who may become important allies if persuaded to join the war.
– an open-world environment where exploration supplements strategic planning and tactical decisions
– easy management of resources
– hand drawn graphics in the style of classic, golden age, illustration
– designed to cater for custom scenarios/modding
Legions of Ashworld is a hard game, suitable for players wanting something different with a lot of challenge. Those who are not ready for the defeat should stay away.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Processor: Intel 2Ghz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Storage: 50 MB available space