“Scourge: Outbreak” puts you in the boots of Echo Squad, an elite group of mercenaries hired by The Tarn Initiative to deal a decisive blow against Nogari. While other Tarn Squads have been tasked with diversionary attacks, Echo’s objective is the most important: First, to locate and rescue Dr Reisbeck, Tarn’s double-agent inside Nogari; Second, to recover a piece of the meteorite fragment being kept deep within Nogari’s laboratories. Utilize a devastating array of weapons and special abilities to crush everything that stands in your way, as you fight to discover the sinister truth behind Nogari’s “Ambrosia” fuel technology.
Features a Co-op enabled Campaign for up to 4 Players, with full jump-in/jump-out support for easily joining sessions in progress. Experience flashbacks that only YOUR character sees, and figure out how they fit together with what your friends see!
All XP and Gameplay Perks earned in the Campaign stay with you in the 8-Player Multiplayer modes, where Scourge: Outbreak’s fast-paced style of Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture-The-Flag rewards quick reflexes, itchy trigger fingers and constant movement! 5 death-filled multiplayer maps await you, offering the chance to continue the carnage between Echo Squad and Nogari Security Forces as they fight for supremacy of Nogari Island!
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Processor: Processor Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent, running at 1.86 GHz or greater
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Video Card DirectX 9.0c compatible, 256 MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS, ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB, or greater
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: Soundcard DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit